We provide full service solutions for rental property owners in Coastal South Orange County.
We won’t rest until we find the right tenants for your property. We use traditional & digital marketing to publicize the vacancy and schedule showings with interested prospects.
We carefully screen every application we receive. Our team uses reference verifications, background checks & criminal history reviews to ensure we only place good residents.
We coordinate all maintenance and repairs for your rental home. We ensure completed work meets our strict standards and do our utmost to maintain tenant satisfaction.
Get your payments in on time each month. Our accounting department handles all invoicing and payment processing. We distribute your earnings via ACH transfer.
Every home in our rental portfolio receives frequent inspection visits. These give us the chance to verify that all is well behind the scenes and your home is in good shape.
Our online portals provide 24/7 access to your recent performance numbers. Sign in at any time to view your latest financial statements and account notes.
Our resident screening helps avoid most eviction scenarios. If eviction is necessary, we’ll walk you through the legal ins and outs of the process. After, we’ll find a new tenant for your property.
Stop trying to navigate the complicated maze of insurance requirements, federal housing guidelines, and local ordinances on your own. Let our expert team help you stay compliant.
New Lease Listings & Transactions
For new leases, 6% of total rent for the Lease Term
Leasing Services include:
- Pre-Listing Property and Pricing Assessment
- Lease Listing Agreement with property owner
- Professional Photos and Video
- Listing published on the Multiple Listing Service
- Listing syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, and other top sites
- Advertising & Showings via lockbox or appointment
- Applications and Tenant Screening
- Lease Negotiations and Contract
- Move-In Inspection
7% of monthly rent for the Lease Term*
Property Management Services include:
- Rent Collection and Online Owner’s Portal
- Maintenance Coordination
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Bill Pay
- Monthly Financial Statement
- Annual Property Performance Review
- Eviction Coordination
- Move-Out Inspection
- Security Deposit Coordination
* Minimum $250/month. In addition, a $200 one-time set up fee is applied to all new accounts. Eviction Coordination does not include legal fees, if any.